Pages

January 14, 2013

Cinnamon Honey Butter

This is something I made during the holidays.  Sure is good and couldn't be easier!

Cream together 1 cup softened butter, 1 cup honey, 1 cup powdered sugar, and 2 tsp of cinnamon.  Pour into cute jars and refrigerate.  Makes 3 jars of delicious buttery goodness.

I keep one jar in the fridge and the other jars in the freezer.  It would be wise to half this recipe and test it for flavor.  The recipe is wonderful as written but next time I'll tweak it a little more to my liking.  I also read that using pumpkin pie spice instead of cinnamon is a nice combination too.  Can't wait to try that one.  Mmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. I take time to read each and every one and will do my best to return the visit.