March 6, 2013

Crochet...It Does A Body Good ♥

Here are a few things I've been working on lately.
All work and no play makes this momma a  stressed out individual.  Here lately I've been feeling the pressures of homeschooling.  They're weighing pretty heavy on my shoulders.  It's always right around this time of year that exhaustion sets in and I don't feel like I have enough energy or motivation left in me to make it through to the end of the year. So I've been sneaking in a little crocheting during the day as a sort of creative outlet.  It's easy to throw in a tote and carry around from room to room while I help my kids with their school work.
I'm having so much fun making these little dresses.   I followed a pattern I found on Ravelry.  It does help to relieve some stress and takes my mind off Algebra for a while. 
:)
These dresses are so small and come together fairly quickly.  I'm thinking about setting up some kind of donation page where I can give a few of these away.  
 I am so in love with this little pink dress.  It's my favorite.  It turned out so small it's almost doll size.  I love the way it looks just hanging on the little sweet satin hanger.  Precious!  I'm definitely keeping this one.  It will look great hanging on the wall in my craft room.
This is what I'm working on now.   Can you guess what it will be?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, those little dresses are so sweet, I LOVE the pink one!
    ~Dorothy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to crochet but love these. Handmade things are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I agree with you ....I'm so ready for summer to get here. Love these dresses, I've worked on crocheting but its been hard with my bad right wrist ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dresses are adorable! I love to crochet but I have never attempted to do clothes yet. Thanks for sharing. Come visit me sometime at www.lifeawayfromtheofficechair.blogspot.com. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these dresses are precious. I love, love the pink one too! I gave up crocheting years ago because I did it way too tight. Glad that it can give you relief time. My garden does that for me. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup. Hope you will share often. Happy to be a new follower.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recently searched for this pattern on Ravelry and blog and pattern are sadly not available. But your dresses are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. I take time to read each and every one and will do my best to return the visit.