July 6, 2013

Ruffled Hat and Diaper Set


Hello blogging friends!  Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.  Where I live it's hot, dry, and blustery today so it looks like I'll be spending the weekend indoors.  
 Today I am sharing with you a hat and diaper set.  The pattern is by Sunset Crochet and is so cute.
What makes this pattern so sweet is the ruffles.  Three rows of ruffles on the hat and three rows on the diaper cover. 
The pattern was pretty easy to follow and worked up fairly quickly.  The only hard part was deciding what color to make the flower.  I picked this nice shade of green which I think adds just the right amount of softness and contrast.
So what have you been working on lately?  

Please share with me, I'd love to know.  :)

Happy Weekend to ya!

Linking to : Link Your Stuff

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beca, your set is so cute. I love it.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Julie! You're always so sweet. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Beca this is just darling! Yep ~ the ruffles do it for me!
    I have been crocheting up a storm these days. Have my hooks in about 5 projects at the moment! Ha!
    Happy Day!
    Danette

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. I take time to read each and every one and will do my best to return the visit.