December 13, 2016

Wear It ... ♥

Ok who else feels silly when taking photos of yourself?
I don't know how people do it.  It's incredibly difficult to handle the camera and pose at the same time.  It's not any easier with my Iphone.  I tried it both ways and they are both tricky.  
Or maybe it's just me.  I haven't quite mastered the art of the selfie.  

Here lately I've been accessorizing with some of my makes.  I've been wearing these crochet flowers as brooches.  I have a large Ziplock bag of crochet flowers that spends most of it's time living inside of a drawer. What a sad life indeed for these poor blossoms. One day I just decided that my outfit needed a little bit of color so I dug out that plastic baggie and looked for a flower to match.  They stay in place all day with the help of a corsage pin. 




My new favorite accessory.
It's handmade,
It's feminine,
and it is a reflection of my crochet lovin' personality.
♥♥♥


7 comments:

  1. They are beautiful a lovely assessor to brighten your day. Such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! What a fantastic idea! Yeah the selfie thing is beyond my expertise too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beca, oh how pretty your look with your flower pins! they seem to dress up your outfits and I bet you get compliments too. Hope you have a nice week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crochet flowers are very pretty. I've made some...now I need to get mine out too. Love your pretty style...you are a beautiful young lady! Happy holidays! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crochet flowers are very pretty. I've made some...now I need to get mine out too. Love your pretty style...you are a beautiful young lady! Happy holidays! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beca, I love your crochet flower brooches! They are so lovely. Your selfies are pretty good!
    And I too have a ziplock bag of crochet flowers! I should make myself some brooches too!
    Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have lots of flowers I've crocheted but done nothing with. Good idea to wear them as brooches. I for one definitely do not know how to do selfies.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. I take time to read each and every one and will do my best to return the visit.