February 26, 2015

A Doxie Softie for the Nursery

These last couple of weeks have gone by in a flash. 

Where have the days gone?
They've just been slipping by.

I haven't had a lot of play time lately but the few moments I have had...
 I've been stitching.  

I guess I must be in the mood for sewing because
 I couldn't resist making this adorable little doxie rattle. 
This was fun to make.  I enjoyed making all those little stitches.

It has a plastic rattle inside that makes noise when you shake it.  The middle section of the body is just the right size for little hands to hold.  

This is the back side. 
 I don't know what it is about checkered fabrics but I seem to love them. 
I made this little rattle with the church nursery in mind.
I don't have any babies of my own.  My youngest is fourteen.
So, off to the nursery it shall go.

Where it can be loved and played with by somebody else's baby. 
I can see more of these little guys in my future.
Some for me to keep and some for me to give away.
Such cute little guys.
Who can resist making a basket full of them in different colors and fabrics.

Link to pattern HERE.
Enjoy!

Blessings,

Beca

13 comments:

  1. Hi Beca, wow I really love the rattle you made. Your stitching is beautiful and of course I love the book cover too. I know that the babies will love them in the nursery and how lucky they are! Take care and happy stitching!
    Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makes, I'm sure the younger ones appreciated playing with them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The softie is very cute and would make a nice shower gift accompaniment. I like the tablet cover you made too, very neat. Have a great day, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, that is the sweetest little doxie! What great baby gifts, decor gifts, dog lover gifts. Just so cute! Love the cover also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their work is very original!
    I love the book cover! amazing!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their work is very original!
    I love the book cover! amazing!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your new header picture! I love your little doggie rattle too, so cute and lovely!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola bellisimo tu trabajo y muy original a demás de dulce es encantador ,gracias por tu linda visita un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola bellisimo tu trabajo y muy original a demás de dulce es encantador ,gracias por tu linda visita un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have loved my visit here today. Thanks for popping over to my blog. Hope you get to make the skirt one day! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola, es muy bonito¡¡¡¡ y muchas gracias por tu visita.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola, es muy bonito¡¡¡¡ y muchas gracias por tu visita.
    besos

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. I take time to read each and every one and will do my best to return the visit.